Fund Relationship Manager
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TA09385 Type: Full time
Our client, a fully regulated Fund Management company, specializing in fixed income and emerging markets is expanding and is seeking to recruit a professional to fill in the position of a Fund Relationship Manager to be based in Limassol, Cyprus.
Please see below the main criteria for this role.
Key objectives of the role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Client on-boarding process under the supervision of Head of Investor Relations;
- Participating in meetings with new and potential clients;
- Managing and monitoring relationships with existing clients;
- Addressing clients’ requirements and identifying solutions that will enhance client experience;
- Always maintaining excellent service and contributing to Company’s brand reputation;
- Contributing to the growth of the business by identifying new distribution and business development opportunities;
Required experience and main characteristics of our preferred candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, management or a related field;
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a customer service or a similar role;
- CySEC advanced certification (or willingness and potential to obtain such qualification);
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory requirements (AML and AIFMD requirements) that govern the client on-boarding to the fund;
- Commitment to excellent client service;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Sound knowledge of customer relationship best practices;
- Fluency in English and Greek (Russian language will be considered as an advantage);