EY Cyprus - Markets & Business Development Associate – Core Business Services, Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#EA09357 Type: Full time
Our Business Development (BD) team provides a wide range of business development services mainly to internal audiences, through client management activities, as well as market activation initiatives, that help account teams to be more effective in building relationships with our clients, identifying opportunities and winning a greater share in the market. The team plays a vital role in helping EY achieve its growth ambitions in the local market.
This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated professional to join our BD team and help the business win in the marketplace while developing a career in a dynamic organization. We have a new opportunity for a new Associate who will work with the BD Leader and Accounts and Business Development Coordinator to support our opportunity pipeline, managing communications and project managing campaigns and pursuits across our Priority Account landscape to drive Service Line results for clients, the account teams and the Firm.
Your key responsibilities:
- Assist in identifying and targeting new business opportunities, manage pipeline and action plan, communicate relevant information to team on market initiatives.
- Perform reviews and analysis of various financial and market reports, gap analysis, etc. and prepare inputs and presentations for various leadership meetings.
- Based upon opportunities, identify the input required for the pursuit process, coordinate and implement the activities with the engagement team leader, while monitoring completion of required actions, to timely assemble and deliver compelling and winning propositions.
- Support service line, sector and account leaders in day-to-day account management activity, including planning and participating in account team meetings and calls, managing reporting processes and tools, monitoring client developments and market trends, etc.
- Leverage business development knowledge and firm-wide best practices in all aspects of relationship and account management and share with the relevant account teams.
- Act as a PMO for selected strategic internal solutions, campaigns and various other initiatives.
- Work with the service line, sector and account leaders to ensure that an account-centric revenue plan is developed, implemented and measured against account performance.
- Establish close internal relationships across service lines and the region that will improve and expand service delivery, as well as external relationships with relevant business associations and other important stakeholders.
- Implement the firm’s client satisfaction and assessment of service quality process, helping to implement corrective measures where necessary.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Greek.
- Confidence to communicate with audiences from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build good relationships at all levels.
- Ability to learn new processes and tools quickly and use creativity and initiative as required.
- Very strong time, project and risk management skills and ability to deliver multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- Results-oriented approach with keen attention to detail and high quality, self-motivation, team spirit and desire to exceed expectations.
- Good research and analytical skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 2 - 4 years of experience in a similar position, ideally gained from multinational corporations and/or professional services companies.
- An excellent academic background, including a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, preferably in business, management, finance or related field.
- Proficient knowledge of English and Greek.
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Office applications, database management etc.
- Project Management Certificate (i.e. PMP, Prince) will be considered an asset.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our rewards package includes a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress in your career.
- Developed system of performance management, learning and career development.
- Flexibility and freedom that enables you to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
- Opportunity to work in an international and compelling environment.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world, with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime!
Join us in building a better working world.
Apply now, if you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above.