Project Engineer - Greece
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CM08042 Type: Full time
We are currently looking to recruit a dynamic Engineer (Electrical or Automation) for the position of Project Engineer, on behalf of our client, a home & building automation systems company, for its projects in Greece.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Manage the Projects allocated
- Be responsible for leading teams to deliver projects.
- Manage resources, schedules, financials, and quality, throughout the full project(s) life cycle
- Organise daily, weekly, monthly schedule
- Observance and application of contracts
- Updated regarding projects’ progress and be proactive
- Attend site meetings
- Handle emails, keep correspondence and records
- Manage problems and give solutions
- Good knowledge of company’s current and new products and apply up sales policy when required / possible
- Bachelor Degree of Electrical or Automation Engineer
- Minimum 2-years experience in home & building automation systems
- Good knowledge on KNX Control systems
- IT literate
- Knowledge of AutoCAD will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language
- Excellent management and leading skills
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Dynamic and responsible with team spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Integrity and reliability
Applicants should submit their CV to email@example.com quoting the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Due to high volume of received applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.