TSYS - Compliance Specialist/Consultant
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TS07579 Type: Full time
Be part of our international team, apply today and join our award-winning* company!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Specialist or Consultant to join a growing team with a major influence on the expansion and ongoing support of the TSYS Prime platform, based either out of York, UK or Nicosia, Cyprus.
The Compliance Specialist proactively protects TSYS business by driving all compliance activities and supporting clients’ abilities to comply. The new member of the new and evolving team will be responsible for card scheme engagement during both the onboarding of new clients and implementation of new projects (e.g. certification, testing co-ordination, SME for assigned areas etc.) and ensuring ongoing card scheme compliance in markets and countries live on the Prime processing platform (e.g. analysis of 6 monthly releases and other card scheme mandates).
Key Responsibilities include:
- Reviewing internal processes and documentation from payment networks/other regulatory bodies to identify required and discretionary business and system updates.
- Recommending approaches and solutions that are compliant with regulations while balancing proper investment pursuant to overall company goals.
- Interfacing with stakeholders providing compliance guidance and collecting feedback.
- Representing Enterprise Business Compliance in project meetings and providing guidance on prioritization and support needs.
- Liaising directly with payment networks and schemes as applicable. Advocating the corporate and/or client position when appropriate.
- Participating in client meetings and conference calls as required in support of the interpretation, understanding and implementation of compliance regulations.
- Communicating identified compliance gaps to management immediately. Identifying financial exposure and client impacts with recommended remediation and communication plan for issue resolution.
- Developing and implement training plans for the effective use of TSYS Tools & Methodologies.
Essential Requirements for the role:
- 6 or more years’ experience in a similar role
- Corporate / business compliance or payment systems experience
- Strong payments systems industry knowledge
- Understanding of payment processing, issuing and acquiring
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Good relationship skills in order to interact effectively with technical teams
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject, ideally a legal, regulatory or compliance related background
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to attend compliance forums, inter-office visits and/or to client locations.
Desired Requirements for the role:
- Knowledge of TSYS products and services, specifically PRIME would be an added advantage
- Experience working with development and project management methodologies.
TSYS offers structured career development, supported by training that provides the opportunity to learn and develop.
TSYS also offers competitive salary and benefits packages.
To apply, please visit our website www.tsys.com/careers and apply through the online system by 17th June 2019. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- *Nominated for ‘Best Workplace’ at the IN Business Awards (Cyprus) 2018
- Named as Top 100 Global Technology leader by Thomson Reuters for 2018
- Recognized by the Ethisphere Institute, a leading business ethics think tank, as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the sixth time in seven years in 2018
- Named in Forbes America’s Best Employers 2018 List
- Received two honours at Card & Payments Awards 2018 (London)
For more information http://www.tsys.com/about-us/awards/
Every day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — TSYS may be the right place for you.