This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TH61922 Type: Full time
Thanos Hotels & Resorts are currently seeking to recruit Maids for Almyra Hotel, Annabelle Hotel and Anassa Hotel.
Ensure that guests’ rooms, corridors, public areas, offices and back of the house areas are serviced to Hotel and Company standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean allocated departures and occupied rooms as per rota
- Prepare and maintain a spring cleaning/special cleaning programme
- Responsible for the tidiness of the trolley at all times
- Keep the stores clean and tidy at all times
- Report any maintenance faults as quickly as possible to the Supervisor
- Report all lost and found property to the Housekeeping Office immediately
- Attend all relevant training when required
- Maintain appropriate use of the equipment in the department
- Clean public areas of hotel, offices, back of house areas, restaurants and fire stairs
- Respond at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other colleagues
- Follow the Grooming Policy and maintain a high standard of personal hygiene
- Ensure that you carry out your duties in an honest and ethical way by abiding the Hotels’ rules and regulations and the Cyprus Law
- Adhere to Hotel’s standards, policies and procedures
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar position at a 5* Hotel
- Degree in Hospitality Management or hospitality related qualification, will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- Computer Literate
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations and/or guest complaints.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Career progression
- Comprehensive new staff training and induction programmes
- Staff discounts (shops, events, facilities)
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Free meals
If you are interested please click APPLY or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 26885401 ,26885411, 26888205 for more info.
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus