This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TH61919 Type: Full time
Thanos Hotels & Resorts are currently seeking to recruit a Porter for Almyra Hotel and Anassa Hotel.
- Assists Guests with their luggage on arrival/departure and ensures that they have a relaxed and enjoyable stay.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To welcome guests with a pleasant smile and extend wishes for an enjoyable holiday.
- Upon arrival, to carry guests’ luggage and escort them to the Front Desk.
- To distribute guests luggage to/from the room assigned in a timely and safe manner.
- To report of any luggage breakages whilst carrying them.
- Transports departing guests’ luggage from room to the lobby and ensures that that luggage is safeguarded until guests’ departure from the Hotel.
- Assists guests with the loading of their luggage to their own cars, taxis etc.
- To ensure the safe, timely and careful delivery of all guests’, messages, post and any other items to guests and also to other offices.
- Always keep an eye on visitors entering or leaving the hotel with close liaison of the Front Office and Security Staff.
- To inform guests of the hotels’ facilities/services available and any special events when required.
- To prepare notice boards for the lobby when requested.
- To ensure all doors are closed when the air conditioning/heating is on in the lobby area.
- To ensure that the areas of the hotel under their jurisdiction, such as entrance and lobby area, are kept neat, clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensures that the lighting in the reception and lobby area is operating as required.
- To maintain personal hygiene and grooming standards.
- To be efficient, honest, reliable and contact guests in a polite, friendly and professional manner.
- Carries any other duties as and when assigned by Supervisors and Front Office Manager.
- Previous experience in a similar position at a 5* Hotel would be preferred
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek or any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Free Meals
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus.