This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#LM61869 Type: Full time
LA Mer Homes, part of LA Mer Group of Companies, is currently seeking to recruit a Maintenance Technician to be a part of our growing company. Our organizational culture is embedded in our work ethic, our integrity, transparency and values for our team, customers and the environment.
To be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the company’s properties and to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
Daily tasks, responsibilities and duties:
Note: Specific tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Follow safety rules according to the equipment’s guide use and the instructions given by the Department Head.
- To know and be able to use company’s tools, tablets and other software needed to complete tasks and invoices.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
- Work on Emergency Call-Out on rotational basis.
- To perform any reports required by the Company
- Any other duties requested from the administration of the Company.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle a range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
- Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knoledge in both Greek and English languages.