Accountant (Online Gaming) (6759)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61774 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and expanding company operating in the Online Gaming Sector, we are seeking to recruit an Accountant to join their growing team based in Limassol. Working as part of an established Finance Team, the successful applicant will handle a variety of accounting and finance related tasks for the Company, including compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data, as well as preparing various daily, weekly and monthly reports for Management. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field, and any professional accounting qualifications/certifications are considered advantageous. Our client is seeking a candidate with approximately 2+ years of relevant experience, ideally gained within an accounting firm, or related service provider. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Performing data reconciliation balances within SAP accounting system.
- Reconciling entries into the accounting system
- Liaise with other departments and third parties and solving issues that may arise.
- Preparing various daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc…
- Presenting data to managers and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Assisting on audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Preparation of quarterly VAT reports.
- Report to Supervisor and CFO.
- Preparing outgoing remittances.
- An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar is desirable.
- Holders of a relevant professional accounting qualification/certification or those working towards one are encouraged to apply.
- Approximately 2+ years of previous experience working as an accountant is essential, ideally within an accounting firm or related service provider.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Fluency in English language.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Advanced computer literacy, especially in MS Excel.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Attention to detail.
- Attractive salary package.
- Optional medical insurance plan.
- Optional company pension scheme.
- Opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development and growth.