Head of Compliance
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM61763 Type: Full time
We are searching for an enthusiastic and committed Head of Compliance to join our dynamic team at HF Markets.
Your role at HF Markets:
- Establish and maintain policies, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.Manage the compliance function on a group level by handling various jurisdictions simultaneously.
- Design and implement compliance training programs for employees to enhance their understanding of compliance obligations.
- Supervises the appropriateness, effectiveness and adequacy of the policy, practices, measures, procedures and control mechanisms applied from AMLCO for the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Develop monitoring and auditing processes to detect and prevent compliance violations.
- Identify potential compliance risks and develop strategies to mitigate them.
- Conduct regular risk assessments and implement risk management initiatives.
- Monitor regulatory developments and industry trends to anticipate potential compliance issues.
- Interpret and communicate regulatory requirements to relevant stakeholders within the organization.
- Collaborate with legal counsel to ensure the organization's policies and procedures are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and external auditors during compliance inspections and audits.
- Promote awareness and understanding of compliance policies and procedures throughout the organization.
- Manage compliance-related investigations, including client complaints, allegations of misconduct or violations.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of compliance-related information to senior management and regulatory authorities, as required.
- Monitor changes in laws, regulations, and industry standards that may impact the organization's compliance requirements.
- Assess the impact of regulatory changes and update the compliance program accordingly.
- Oversee and lead a team of compliance professionals to ensure efficient and diligent task execution, consistently meeting all deadlines.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., law, business, finance) is required.
- Minimum 10 years’ postgraduate experience in a compliance role, with 5 years in a managerial role within a regulated environment with a group structure.
- Experience within a regulated company, with cross border exposure.
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Excellent understanding of compliance frameworks and risk management practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of integrity and ethical conduct.
- Holder of Advanced CySEC Certificates of Professional Competence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
By joining us, you can expect:
Attractive remuneration package
22 days of Annual Leave (reaching up to 30 days per year based on years’ service)
Friday afternoons off in Summer (July & August)
Birthdays are always a day off!
Referral Bonus – refer a candidate we would all enjoy to work with!!
Participation in the Company’s Medical Scheme from day one!
Participation in the Company’s Group Discount Scheme
Free Gym Membership (Larnaca)
Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages
Complimentary periodic lunches at the office
Fun team-building activities & Corporate events
Lifelong Learning Allowance plus paid Educational Leave
Who is HF Markets?
Established Broker since 2010 | 60+ Industry Awards | over 3,500,000 Live Accounts | 300+ Employees Globally | 40+ Different Nationalities |
At HF Markets, our workforce is our biggest asset. For this reason, we reward our employees’ individual talent and skills, and encourage them to reach their full potential in an engaging workplace that fosters excellence.
Kick off an exceptional career with HF Markets and follow the path to success!
Sounds like you? Come and write the next chapter with us through our Careers website: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.