This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#UH61739 Type: Full time
The University of Nicosia (UNIC) espouses the holistic concept of One Health, which emphasizes the relationship between the health of humans and animals within a healthy, sustainable environment. UNIC Health is dedicated to support the development of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Nicosia.
A career with us, is a unique opportunity to explore new possibilities, as we adhere to the highest professional standards, while promoting equality and respect.
We are now seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the full-time post of Registry Officer.
- Administration and maintenance of student records
- Processing of routine student requests
- Processing of student data for the preparation of reports
- Coordination with academic and administrative staff for the provision of student support
- Participation in all Registry activities where administrative support is required
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator, or in a similar role with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- An undergraduate degree (minimum) – postgraduate studies will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office tools
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively within a diverse team of professionals
- Attention to detail
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to email@example.com by Wednesday, 13th December 2023.
Please indicate that you are applying for the post of Registry Officer with reference number A23RO06 in the subject line of your email
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.