Affiliate Specialist (6872)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61717 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a regulated Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Affiliate Specialist to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for identifying, attracting and onboarding new affiliates, working closely with the GCC and MENA regional teams. Our client is seeking applicants who are fluent in both verbal and written English, who possess approximately 3 years of experience in Affiliate Marketing, gained from working in either the Forex, Crypto and/or iGaming verticals. Our client offers a highly competitive salary based on skills and experience, including a 13th salary, as well as private medical insurance.
- Search for, attract, and onboard new affiliates for CPA, CPL, Flat fee models.
- Optimize current campaigns.
- Work in full alignment with the GCC and MENA region team (solving issues/inquiries with affiliates and collaborating in special events, promo campaigns, etc.).
- Coordinate terms and conditions, contracting, and payouts for/with affiliates.
- Monitor fraud.
- Take on new projects to improve our affiliate program as a product (as an optional initiative).
- Participate in internal/international affiliate events remotely and offline (meet-ups, conferences, and business trips).
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Approximately 3 years of experience in affiliate marketing is a must.
- FX, Crypto and/or iGaming, or other financial vertical experience.
- A pool of trusted affiliates or networks in the GCC and Mena region is an advantage.
- Experience in leading successful campaigns in the past and the ability to share positive commercial outcomes.
- Strong communication and sales skills.
- Ability to find and establish strong relationships with local affiliates, affiliate networks, and agencies.
- Attention to detail and target oriented.