Payments Agent (7164)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61675 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies that offers a variety of outsourced back-office services to a range of industries and clients, we are seeking to recruit a Payments Agent to join their rapidly expanding team based in Larnaca. Reporting to the Payments Manager, the successful applicant will primarily be responsible for conducting a wide range of payment investigations, including following up with payment-related issues and/or customer queries in a timely and efficient manner. Our client is seeking applicants who ideally possess approximately 1 year of experience in a relevant position, with excellent client service skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential. Our client offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience, as well as a gym and fitness allowance. Rotational shift-patterns apply for this position.
- Conduct payments investigations.
- Proactively find players receiving bonuses which they are not eligible for, applying appropriate processes to resolve the issue.
- Suggest improvements to tools and procedures.
- Professional handling of all related customer and support queries.
- Process incoming and outgoing customer payments, in a timely and error-free manner.
- Follow up and payment-related issues or customer queries proactively.
- Liaising with third parties such as payment service providers.
- Independently determine fraudulent activity and act according to agreed procedures with regards to transactions acceptance, account blocking and further checks.
- Any higher education will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Approximately 1 year of experience in a relevant position.
- An understanding of KYC and anti-fraud policies and procedures is highly desirable.
- Excellent client service skills are a must.
- Meticulous, with outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability and willingness to work on rotational shift patterns (06:00-15:00, 10:00-19:00 & 15:00-12:00).