Fraud Analyst (7163)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61674 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies that offers a variety of outsourced back-office services to a range of industries and clients, we are seeking to recruit a Fraud Analyst to join their rapidly growing team based in Larnaca. Reporting to the Fraud Manager, the successful applicant will play a key role minimising fraud loss and chargeback rates through the prevention, detection and investigation of fraudulent transactions and accounts. Our client is seeking applicants who possess approximately 1 year of professional experience in a relevant position, with sound knowledge and understanding of KYC and anti-fraud policies. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential. Our client offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience, as well as a gym and fitness allowance. Rotational shift-patterns apply for this position.
- Minimise fraud loss and chargeback rates through the prevention, detection and investigation of fraudulent or suspected transactions and accounts.
- Investigate suspicious alerts received from any fraud monitoring applications, the Customer Service Team or other sources, and ensure all related records/documentation are maintained.
- Undertake proactive analysis of customer records, to link unidentified accounts to known or suspected fraudulent activity.
- Where available, utilise automated (or other) systems to verify customers and validate any documentation received for KYC purposes.
- Analyse all reported Fraud cases, to identify any new and emerging fraud trends.
- Maintain and review online customers accounts and activity.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other Teams (Marketing, Customer Services and Affiliates, etc…).
- Any higher education will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Approximately 1 year of experience in a relevant position.
- An understanding of KYC and anti-fraud policies and procedures.
- Meticulous, with outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability and willingness to work on rotational shift patterns (06:00-15:00, 10:00-19:00 & 15:00-12:00)