Junior Corporate Administrator (7162)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61668 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Legal Services, with offices in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate Administrator to join their growing team. The successful applicant will be responsible for drafting and reviewing a variety of legal documents on behalf of clients including but not limited to Board and Shareholder Resolutions, Annual General Minutes, Loan Agreements, Share Sale, Purchase Agreements and Power of Attorney documents. You will ideally possess approximately 6+ months of experience in Corporate Administration, although full training will be provided. Fluency in Greek & English is a must.
- Drafting and reviewing of legal documents such as Board and Shareholder Resolutions, Annual General Minutes, Loan Agreements, Share Sale and Purchase Agreements, Power of Attorney documents, Subscription Agreements, etc., for Cyprus and offshore companies.
- Drafting of documents and monitoring of the procedure for corporate changes i.e., change of directors, secretary, shareholders, registered office, and registration and deregistration of pledges etc…
- Issuing invoices and follow up with the clients for their settlement.
- Updating of files and indexes for documents sent and received.
- Liaising with Registered Agents for various offshore companies.
- Liaising with clients/associates either by telephone, e-mails or face to face meetings.
- Liaising with governmental authorities.
- Preferably a holder of a degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance or a related field.
- Approximately 6+ months of previous experience in Corporate Administration is ideal, although full training will be provided.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English & Greek is essential.
- Document management skills.
- Pleasant personality, able to work in a team environment and be able to build strong relationships with her/his colleagues.
- Computer literate.
- Able to multitask and willing to adapt to new methods applied by the Management.