This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#UH61604 Type: Full time
The University of Nicosia (UNIC) espouses the holistic concept of One Health, which emphasizes the relationship between the health of humans and animals within a healthy, sustainable environment. UNIC Health is dedicated to support the development of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine and Health Sciences of the University of Nicosia.
A career with us, is a unique opportunity to explore new possibilities, as we adhere to the highest professional standards, while promoting equality and respect.
We are now seeking a well-qualified and motivated professional to join our team for the full-time post of Finance Officer.
- Provide essential accounting and bookkeeping support.
- Assist students with finance-related inquiries
- Support Registry on enrolment and student requests
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting or in related field with accounting qualifications (LCCI)
- Relevant work experience in accounting department or similar role.
- Experience in a customer service-related role and familiarity with SAP accounting will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent teamworking, communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a confidential and professional manner
The ideal candidate should be eligible to work in the European Union/ European Economic Area.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to email@example.com by Thursday, 7th December 2023.
Please indicate that you are applying for the post of Finance Officer with reference number A23FO06 in the subject line of your email