Hotel Administration & Personnel Officer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#AN61567 Type: Full time
A.N. Stasis Estates is looking to hire a Hotel Administration & Personnel Officer for the 4* Avlida Hotel in Paphos, Cyprus.
A successful Hotel Administration & Personnel Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries. Main duties include recruiting, HR processes, preparing regular reports and organising company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and digital office management tools. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- HR processes and onboarding
- Preparing regular reports
- Organising a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Updating office policies as needed
- Booking meetings and interviews, keeping agendas and updating records
- Organizing and managing schedules and calendars for staff, managers, and senior-level officers
- Receiving and processing communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail
- Assisting Accounts Department with personnel databases
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Undertaking other administrative, recruiting and personnel supervision duties, as required.
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience and working knowledge of MS Office or Google Workspace Business Apps (specifically MS Word/Excel/Outlook, or Google Docs/Sheets/Gmail) is absolutely necessary
- Strong organization skills, a problem-solving attitude and a can-do positive mentality are all absolutely necessary
- Excellent working knowledge of English and Greek, in both writing and in verbal communication, are both absolutely necessary
- A University undergraduate degree, as a minimum, is absolutely necessary
- Solid knowledge of office procedures or recent or extensive knowledge of how a high-paced office operates will be considered highly advantageous
- Proven work experience as an Administrative or Personnel Officer or similar role will be considered advantageous
- Additional qualifications in Office Administration or Personnel Management or Human Resources or similar will be considered advantageous
Benefits & Working Conditions:
- Generous pay package and annual leaves
- Unmatched commissions and bonuses dependent on performance
- Full meals during work hours are provided by a 4* Hotel during its operational period
- 08:00 to 17:00, with 2 half-hour breaks
- Year-round role
How to Apply: