Junior DevOps Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM61564 Type: Full time
We are searching for an enthusiastic and committed Junior DevOps Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our dynamic team at HF Markets.
Begin your transformative journey as a Junior DevOps Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) within our dynamic IT department. Reporting directly to the head of DevOps, this entry-level role offers a unique opportunity to learn and contribute to ensuring the reliability, performance, and sustainability of our IT systems and applications.
A Note to Applicants:
While specific qualifications can be beneficial, we place immense emphasis on passion and a genuine willingness to learn. If you're enthusiastic about ensuring the reliability and sustainability of IT systems and applications, eager to grow, and confident in your potential, we wholeheartedly encourage you to apply.
Your role at HF Markets:
- Understand the importance of reliability as the cornerstone of our services, systems, or products.
- Assist in implementing monitoring solutions, ensuring real-time observability of our applications and systems.
- Learn about SLIs and their importance in monitoring applications to meet set objectives.
- Work with senior SRE team members to understand how applications are built for long-term reliability.
- Learn about the standards that applications should meet to ensure flexibility and sustainability.
What You Bring:
- BSc/ BA in Computer Science or any related field.
- Graduate applications are welcome.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be considered an advantage.
- Basic knowledge about Service Level Indicators (SLIs) and Service Level Objectives (SLOs).
- Eagerness to participate in learning sessions, including postmortems and retrospectives.
- Knowledge of various database architectures, both SQL and NoSQL would be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of orchestration platforms like Docker Swarm and Kubernetes would be considered an advantage.
- Interest in caching systems like Redis, Memcache, and Varnish.
- Familiarity with web servers like Nginx, Apache, Traefik, and Tomcat.
- Familiarity with Python programming and cloud providers like AWS and Google Cloud.
- Openness to learning Unix/Linux system administration and Docker/container-based infrastructures.
- Willingness to learn how to diagnose and resolve technical challenges.
- Ability to work in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Openness to learn how to communicate technical information effectively.
By joining us, you can expect:
Attractive remuneration package
22 days of Annual Leave (reaching up to 30 days per year based on years’ service)
Hybrid Work Mode
Friday afternoons off in Summer (July & August)
Birthdays are always a day off!
Referral Bonus – refer a candidate we would all enjoy to work with!!
Participation in the Company’s Medical Scheme from day one!
Participation in the Company’s Group Discount Scheme
Free Gym Membership (Larnaca)
Unlimited snacks, fruits and beverages
Complimentary periodic lunches at the office
Fun team-building activities & Corporate events
Lifelong Learning Allowance plus paid Educational Leave
Who is HF Markets?
Established Broker since 2010 | 60+ Industry Awards | over 3,500,000 Live Accounts | 300+ Employees Globally | 40+ Different Nationalities |
At HF Markets, our workforce is our biggest asset. For this reason, we reward our employees’ individual talent and skills, and encourage them to reach their full potential in an engaging workplace that fosters excellence.
Kick off an exceptional career with HF Markets and follow the path to success!
Sounds like you? Come and write the next chapter with us through our Careers website: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.