This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM61542 Type: Full time
We are searching for an enthusiastic and committed Corporate Administrator to join our dynamic team at HF Markets.
Your role at HF Markets:
- Undertake corporate procedures in local and foreign jurisdictions for the companies of the HF Group.
- Ensure proper record keeping of all corporate certificates, KYC documentation and information with regards to the companies of the HF group and various related directors and officers are updated and properly kept in file.
- Prepare and file documentation and forms including bank/service provider applications.
- Liaise with external parties such as Banks, Service Providers, Auditors, Agents.
- Coordinate and schedule board and committee meetings by preparing and distributing meeting agendas and materials.
- Prepare corporate documentation such as resolutions/minutes, powers of attorney.
- Attend and document board meetings, including minutes and ensure that board decisions are implemented.
- Prepare and maintain sufficient records of Company’s correspondence with local and foreign authorities (e.g., Companies Registrar’s Office, CySEC) and/or any other relevant documentation.
- Prepare and file necessary corporate documents with relevant government authorities, such as annual reports and financial statements.
- Stay informed about changes in laws and regulations affecting the company.
- Maintain corporate records, including articles of incorporation, bylaws, and board resolutions, corporate registers.
- Ensure proper documentation and record-keeping for legal and compliance purposes.
- Assist in the preparation, review, and execution of contracts and agreements.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual staff training program.
- Work closely with the company's legal team on various legal matters.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
- Must be a member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Knowledge of corporate governance principles and legal requirements.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle sensitive information.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong work ethic and credibility.
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Power Point.
By joining us, you can expect:
Attractive remuneration package
22 days of Annual Leave (reaching up to 30 days per year based on years’ service)
Friday afternoons off in Summer (July & August)
Birthdays are always a day off!
Referral Bonus – refer a candidate we would all enjoy to work with!!
Participation in the Company’s Medical Scheme from day one!
Participation in the Company’s Group Discount Scheme
Free Gym Membership (Larnaca)
Unlimited snacks, fruits, and beverages
Complimentary periodic lunches at the office
Fun team-building activities & Corporate events
Lifelong Learning Allowance plus paid Educational Leave
Who is HF Markets?
Established Broker since 2010 | 60+ Industry Awards | over 3,500,000 Live Accounts | 300+ Employees Globally | 40+ Different Nationalities |
At HF Markets, our workforce is our biggest asset. For this reason, we reward our employees’ individual talent and skills, and encourage them to reach their full potential in an engaging workplace that fosters excellence.
Kick off an exceptional career with HF Markets and follow the path to success!
Sounds like you? Come and write the next chapter with us through our Careers website: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.