Full Stack developer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#SL61539 Type: Full time
We are SkillOnNet. We are leading the igaming entertainment by providing our customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible, while also reinventing the gambling industry. We are home to more than 30 well-known brands, including PlayOJO, DruckGluck, BacanaPlay, Genting, and many more. We are committed to long-term development and sustainability, and we are trying to revolutionise our industry for the benefit of our players, ourselves, and the entertainment industry as a whole.
We are looking for a highly skilled and dedicated Full-Stack Web Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. As a full-stack developer, you will work as part of a team to implement new features, as well as make modifications and fix bugs in existing code. As a full stack developer you will be ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that always pushes boundaries.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture and In-house platform development
- 3rd party API integrations
- Working with the latest technologies. Suggest new technologies to improve existing systems.
- Actively participate in design and develop new systems and features from scratch
- Work with own fintech solution
- Help junior developers when requested
- Bi-weekly sprints
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of web development experience and PHP
- Strong knowledge of Laravel
- 3+ years of working experience with vue
- working experience with high loaded SQL (postgres) or NO SQL databases
- working experience of implementing the REST
- Experience with microservice architecture environment
- Experience of GIT version control system
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Redis, KeyDB • Hands-on experience developing over CI/CD/Micro Services architecture/Containers
- Experience with Kubernetes and Dockers
- Strong system-architecture capabilities
- A quick learner who is passionate about experience and takes initiative to self-teach when needed.
- Good communication in both written and spoken English.
What's in it for YOU?
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
- Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
- Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
What it's like to work at SkillOnNet!
SkillOnNet believes that people come first, and our "family-oriented" global culture is what drives us. We care about our employees and make certain that they have access to the most relevant and helpful tools, benefitS.
Please send your CV at email@example.com