Java Software Developer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#SL61538 Type: Full time
We are SkillOnNet, leading in the gaming entertainment by providing our customers with the most entertaining and trustworthy experience possible, while also reinventing the gambling industry. We are home to more than 30 well-known brands, including PlayOJO, DruckGluck, BacanaPlay, Genting, and many more. We are committed to long-term development and sustainability, and we are trying to revolutionise our industry for the benefit of our players, ourselves, and the entertainment industry as a whole.
We are seeking to hire a Java Software Developer to join our backend department and grow to be a pivotal role in developing our backend platform.
- Develop and maintain enterprise-level applications platform.
- Participate in functional design specification reviews and work with technical team members to determine technical design approaches.
- Work together with other department developers regarding integration and shared development.
- Integrating with 3rd party applications and products.
- As a team member, you will be responsible on all aspects of handling the platform's backend.
- Maintaining the servers, deployment processes and debugging live in production when required.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of strong technical experience in Java.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Experience with multithreaded environments.
- Experience with SQL Experience working with a DB, writing complicated queries.
- Experience with Spring Framework.
What's in it for YOU?
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions
- Fully equipped kitchen and in-house entertaining space
- Options to enrol in Company's medical insurance plan
- Possibilities to enrol in Company's pension plan
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany football team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.
What it's like to work at SkillOnNet!
SkillOnNet believes that people come first, and our "family-oriented" global culture is what drives us. We care about our employees and make certain that they have access to the most relevant and helpful tools, benefits.
Please send your CV at email@example.com