Database Reliability Engineer
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#HM61468 Type: Full time
We are searching for an enthusiastic and committed Database Reliability Engineer to join our dynamic team at HF Markets.
Your role at HF Markets:
- Become the subject matter expert in MariaDB/Mongo clusters.
- Implement and maintain MariaDB/Mongo Clusters. Participate in the design and implementation of HA/DR policies.
- Monitor and tune the performance of MariaDb/Mongo clusters.
- Investigate database systems errors, and problems.
- Review ER Diagrams and overall database architecture and suggest possible improvements.
- Review and Optimize MariaDB/Mongo queries.
- Act as the bridge between developers’ and BI teams.
- Build and maintain services, automation, and tooling that will positively impact our database layer area.
- Drive continuous improvement by measuring and reducing the amount of manual operational work.
- Articulate and communicate technical concepts within and across teams.
- Document best practices for working with MariaDb/Mongo clusters.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a specialized team.
What You Bring:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Database Reliability Engineer.
- Strong understanding of SQL and application performance.
- Experience running MariaDB/Mongo clusters.
- Linux/Unix shell experience especially with troubleshooting production systems.
- Experience with the following programming language like Python, Ruby, and Java.
- Experience with configuration management systems like Saltstack, Chef, Puppet, or Ansible would be considered an advantage.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Graphite and Grafana would be considered an advantage.
By joining us, you can expect:
Attractive remuneration package
22 days of Annual Leave (reaching up to 30 days per year based on years’ service)
Hybrid Work Mode
Friday afternoons off in Summer (July & August)
Birthdays are always a day off!
Referral Bonus – refer a candidate we would all enjoy to work with!!
Participation in the Company’s Medical Scheme from day one!
Participation in the Company’s Group Discount Scheme
Free Gym Membership (Larnaca)
Unlimited snacks, fruits, and beverages
Complimentary periodic lunches at the office
Fun team-building activities & Corporate events
Lifelong Learning Allowance plus paid Educational Leave
Who is HF Markets?
Established Broker since 2010 | 60+ Industry Awards | over 3,500,000 Live Accounts | 300+ Employees Globally | 40+ Different Nationalities |
At HF Markets, our workforce is our biggest asset. For this reason, we reward our employees’ individual talent and skills, and encourage them to reach their full potential in an engaging workplace that fosters excellence.
Kick off an exceptional career with HF Markets and follow the path to success!
Sounds like you? Come and write the next chapter with us through our Careers website: www.hfeu.com/careers
All applications will be treated as confidential.
HF Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.