Cyber Security Engineer (7058)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61358 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding provider of Cyber Security solutions and services to a diverse portfolio of clients, we are seeking to recruit a Cyber Security Engineer to join their growing team based in Limassol. As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will play a pivotal role helping to protect customers’ systems and information by identifying and mitigating security risks, prioritizing actions, and proactively responding to emerging threats. Our client is seeking applicants who are ideally educated to degree level in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Networking or related fields, who possess approximately 3+ years of proven experience in Information Security, including hands-on experience with the latest trends, threats, procedures and mitigation techniques in the Cyber Security field.
- Administer, configure, and tune NextGen Firewalls, EDR and IDS/IPS.
- Administer, configure, and tune Web Filtering, Email Gateway, and VPN.
- Administer, configure, and tune Servers and Endpoint Security (Windows mainly)
- Provide recommendations for solutions, products, and technologies to meet business objectives.
- Provide support and maintains the day-to-day operations of customers’ security infrastructure.
- Active Directory policies and fine tuning like associated roles (AD, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Collaborate with partners and customers to deliver risk-based security improvements.
- Maintain updated documentation of customers’ security infrastructure.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Networking.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Security Administrator or in a similar position, working with solutions and products in the field of IT Security.
- Understanding and hands-on experience regarding Cybersecurity trends, threats, procedures, mitigation techniques, cybersecurity policy development and execution.
- Good knowledge of networking (VLAN, switches) and protocols.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage with people at all levels.
- Sufficient knowledge of the latest Cyber Security and Cloud technologies.
- Experience with Checkpoint, Fortinet and/CISCO will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with Email Security Gateways is desirable.
- Hands-on experience with network and email security will be considered an advantage.
- Holders of any Network Security certifications, such as Fortinet Network Security Certifications are encouraged to apply.
- Microsoft related certifications will be considered a plus.