Technical Support Specialist
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#IF61328 Type: Full time
Who we are:
Probanx Solutions Ltd (Probanx®) is part of the ISX Financial Group of companies. Our inhouse developed platforms allow us to deliver technology and financial services to our customers. The Group employs more than 140 staff located across our offices located in Australia, Cyprus, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA, Israel, Malta.
Probanx Solutions Ltd (Probanx®) is an international banking software company, founded in 2000 and since September 2019 it is a wholly owned subsidiary of ISX Financial.
With over 20 years of experience, Probanx provides a comprehensive and versatile banking software solution for retail, corporate and private banks, E-Money and payment institutions, oﬀering capabilities that up until now were aﬀordable only by large commercial banks.
Probanx’s core banking solution, brings together a plethora of modules with an agile, modern user interface and a forward-thinking architecture, entirely built using Microsoft technologies, that enables ﬁnancial institutions to choose functionalities and workﬂows that ﬁt their speciﬁc needs.
We are looking for new team members for our technical support team. The technical support team provides first line of technical support to our clients, investigate their technical issues, test solutions, and assist them with integrations. This support team runs 8x5 and provides support via phone, email and Jira Service Desk Tickets. You will report to the Technical Support Team Lead. We are happy to accept applications from graduates and give them the opportunity to join our growing team.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Communicate with clients of Probanx to quickly get to the route of the problem
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem
- Assisting customers with integrations and migration
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation
- Testing and evaluating new implementations and technologies
- Dealing with customer’s tickets in the Service Desk according to our procedures
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in any of: Relational Database Management, ANSI SQL and/or T-SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio development environment, PowerShell.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Attention to detail, strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Positive and collaborative team player.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support or similar role will be
- Previous experience in Banking, Payments, Insurance or Telecom Industries
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Referral bonus
- Internal cafeteria with barista, unlimited snacks, fruits, drinks
- Sports Benefit participation scheme
- Birthday leave
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
- 21 days of Annual Leave (reaching up to 30 days per year based on years’ service)
How to Apply:
Apply to email@example.com with a full copy of your CV quoting “Technical Support Specialist”.
Furthermore, samples of your portfolio will be highly appreciated.
Right to Work
You must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
Employment is subject to a National Police check.