HR Software Consultant
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#ST61290 Type: Full time
SoftOne Technologies is a leading technology group active in the development and distribution of business software applications, innovative Cloud services, enterprise mobility applications and e-invoicing solutions in Greece, Cyprus, Romania and Bulgaria. Our Group combines innovation, research, development and cutting-edge technology. We provide excellent services to our customers and partners and help them to meet their needs and goals and improve their performance.
Job Description: HR Consultant is responsible for providing implementations & consulting services regarding HR software, directing customers and using knowledge-based tools to resolve issues with main purpose of ensuring the highest quality standards of customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide consulting expertise for HR software
- Provide guidance on business processes based upon sound understanding of key functions within Payroll & HR
- Provide business application support to existing live customers and partners
- Run customer workshop sessions explaining implementation approach and recommend future state processes and solution design
- Troubleshoot and resolve HR problems/ failures for both customers and partners in a timely and accurate manner
- Design, develop and deliver end-user training
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of implemented solutions
- Be updated about the latest changes in government regulations
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in a position of HR
- Previous experience in the field of business Software Sector will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of HR and Payroll Software products
- Excellent knowledge of payroll legislation and procedures
- Excellent customer-oriented skills
- A team player with excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of English language
We are growing our team with the vision of having top performers who contribute directly to the growth of the company. As a result, we offer:
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications and experience.
- 13th Salary
- Provident Fund Program
- Yearly bonus upon achievement of Team targets
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your cv in English or Greek by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.