Planned Maintenance System Coordinator (7059)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61284 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and expanding Ship Management company with offices in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Planned Maintenance System Coordinator to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will need to possess proven experience of working with a Planned Maintenance System (PMS), ideally within the Shipping and/or Ship Management sector. Sound technical knowledge of machinery and working components onboard vessels is highly desirable, as well as experience with data entry and data management. Our client offers a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package that includes Private Medical Insurance & Provident Fund.
- Carry out tasks according to the Management System and documented procedures.
- Maintain records and databases through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, compilation and updating.
- Liaise with external vendors for digitization of manuals and documents.
- Ensure data including spares, jobs, class, inventory and/or location are accurately built, mapped and maintained in the PMS.
- Monitor and review job frequencies, overdue jobs and defects jobs on a routine basis.
- Ensure Service Letters are updated on a timely basis.
- Manage the entire lifecycle in the PMS including initial setup, activities and forms creation and modification, workflow changes and resolve queries.
- Support and monitor any issues arising from the PMS.
- Be the key driver for auditing the vessels’ PMS.
- Verify and process management systems records produced or held by the department.
- Ensure systems are maintained for recording non-conformities and corrective and preventive actions.
- Perform general administrative duties as required.
- Lead by example.
- Monitor areas of responsibility and communicate any potential issues.
- Any other reasonable duties as defined by the role and Management.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Must have relevant experience working with a Planned Maintenance System (PMS).
- Prior experience in Ship Management or onboard ships would be preferable.
- Good technical knowledge about machinery and working components onboard a vessel.
- Good knowledge of data entry and data management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive with independent working skills.
- Flexible in work times (may be required to work outside of normal office hours as operational requirements demand).
- Must be able to travel.
- Highly competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- Private medical insurance.
- Provident fund.
- Opportunities for ongoing personal and professional development.