Front End Developer - Angular/Web & Mobile apps - Nicosia
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PH61254 Type: Full time
Exciting opportunity for a Front End Developer in Nicosia. Excellent team environment and traineeship plan - Angular/Java/Google Cloud & more
As a Front End developer you will be part of a young and growing team in Nicosia, engineering cloud solutions that we offer to our customers. You will work mostly around hands-on programming, designing and testing of the front-end of our products - including customer portals, dashboards, landing pages and web applications that turn into mobile apps.
We are a proudly Cypriot born and raised company while our customers are mainly large retail chains and financial institutions mainly internationally. You will be offered a personal development plan and get the opportunity to grow into a developer superstar working on the Google Cloud environment and other cutting edge technologies
The PHILOSHOPIC products are Cloud Based and enable transactions and in-store digital services for Retailers, Suppliers, Financial Institutions and the Consumers internationally.
- Front end Software development - web and mobile apps using cross platform code
- Meeting Product Roadmap Objectives
- Participate in daily Scrum meetings
- Engaging in Delivery of Customer Projects
- Documenting Requirements / Documenting Deliverables / Testing
- Ensuring Customer Satisfaction of the Product Users
- Support and be supported by the team in a politics-free environment.
- Computer science or computer engineering degree
- Good knowledge of Angular and Bootstrap (Knowledge of React is an advantage)
- Familiar with WordPress CMS
- Familiar with ionic SDK
- Familiarity with Android Studio is a significant plus
- Familiar with Java, C#, PHP
- Ability to understand and document requirements
- Ability to work on your own while being a TEAM player.
- Ability to manage tasks and deliver ON-TIME
- Fluent in English
- Reliability, integrity and high professional ethos
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Competitive basic salary
- Bi-Annual and performance based Bonus
- Full Medical plan, Pension Plan, Life Insurance, Unlimited talk/sms mobile phone plan, Monthly allowance for fuel/subscriptions/gym
- Personal development plan that includes on the job training, sponsoring for attending international developers conferences & paid courses for obtaining certifications
PHILOSHOPIC is an equal opportunities employer with no discrimination over gender, race or social status.
Full Job description and what it takes to succeed in this role are listed here.
Please review the full job content and requirements. We will reply within 15 days (Kindly note we only reply to those that fit the specific opening requirements)