This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#BB61171 Type: Full time
bbf: is one of the leading and fastest growing companies in the property market in Cyprus and Greece, offering its clients such services, as property sales, rentals, management, construction and other related services. bbf: is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for Pre-Construction Engineer
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gather all necessary information required to initiate Projects.
- Create and monitor the Program of Works at Pre-Construction phase.
- Monitor status of applications to authorities.
- Organize and attend design coordination meetings, prepare minutes and follow-up accordingly.
- Prepare value engineering proposals in the tender package of Projects.
- Prepare and update Pre-Construction Checklists and Tables.
- Prepare cost analysis at each period of the Pre-Construction phase.
- Ensure tender packages are correctly completed and have all necessary documents included.
- Organize and perform the tendering process for Main contractors and MEP contractors.
- Assist in updating the design manual and the standard specifications.
Requirements for the position:
- Civil Engineer, Architect or Quantity Surveyor Bachelor Degree
- Experience of at least 3 years in development industry. Experience in Pre-Construction field will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of both Greek and English languages.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Reporting skills.
What do we offer?
- Young, dynamic, and friendly working environment.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career perspectives within a fast-growing business environment.
- Comfortable and prestigious offices in the middle of the Tourist Area in Limassol.
Interested candidates are kindly required to click HERE and submit their applications.