This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#DL61120 Type: Full time
Location: Limassol / Nicosia
Do you possess talent or are you looking to start your professional career within the Audit sector?
Do you have excellent analytical and communication skills? If yes, please read!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our client’s team as a Junior Auditor. In this role, you will be responsible for various tasks related to assisting with the preparation of audit files, conducting audit fieldwork, and contributing to the preparation of tax returns.
- Assist in the preparation of audit files, ensuring the organization and accuracy of financial documents and records.
- Perform audit fieldwork, including on-site audits at client locations, and document audit findings and observations.
- Contribute to the preparation of tax returns by gathering necessary financial information, calculating taxable income and deductions, and collaborating with tax professionals.
- Additional responsibilities related to the audit and tax functions.
- Knowledge of the CaseWare tool will be considered as an advantage.
- University degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics/ Statistics/ Maths or any other related field and/or be in the process of pursuing a professional qualification. BSc degrees will be considered as an advantage.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and Greek.
- Excellent communication and organizational abilities.
- IT knowledge is a strong plus, although; we advise individuals with no previous work experience to apply too.
- Competitive Remuneration Package amongst more!
If you're a proactive and committed individual who fulfills these criteria and is enthusiastic about initiating your career in audit and tax, we invite you to submit your application and join our client's vibrant team.
If you are interested in the above position, send your CV to email@example.com