Merchant Relationship Agent
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#IF61087 Type: Full time
Who we are?
ISX Financial EU Plc is an authorised Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus. The company provides payments, issuance of electronic money, IBAN addressable stored value accounts and KYC identity verification services to eCommerce merchants, regulated sector businesses and consumers.
ISX Financial EU Plc also operates a sophisticated & patented anti-money laundering and anti-fraud system that also provides transactional security to business and retail customers. It is real time and detects the AML issues currently in focus by regulators.
ISX Financial EU Plc is part of the ISX Financial Group of companies. Our inhouse developed platforms allow us to deliver technology and financial services to our customers. The Group employs more than 125 staff located across our offices located in Australia, Cyprus, Lithuania, United Kingdom, Netherlands, USA, Israel, Malta.
We are looking for a Merchant Relationship Agent to build, strengthen and maintain relationships with our clients. You will be assigned as the main point of contact to assist the merchant with going live with our services. Providing ongoing support and ensuring that our customers remain satisfied. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have great communication skills, multi-task, be tech savvy and have an understanding of the payments/banking industry. Experience in sales and customer service is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you. Your main goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable, and enduring.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures, including audit requirements, confidentiality, AML/CTF, information security and data privacy of the Company’s customers and end users.
- Comply with procedures covering support and management of customers, including account settings and ongoing customer account support.
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with iSX’s customers as the primary point of contact in the onboarding and integration process
- Answer customer calls using various communication mediums as an active member of the support team, along with carrying out quality controls check regulatory, whilst being the escalation point for customers.
- Work closely with other internal teams to help deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Produce regular reporting, including analyses of statistical data on query trends, peak times etc. and to record data based on customer pain points.
- Follow up improvements and resale notes and identify up-sale possibilities.
- Identify churn risks and additional revenue opportunities.
- Identify and execute improvements of internal processes and procedures.
- Perform product and feature demos, user training, and public facing webinars
- Personally, solve Tier 1technical issues and escalate issues to technical support and other internal teams as needed
The ideal candidate will have experience in providing customer support in a Service Desk environment.
Skills and Requirements:
- A relevant degree in Economics, Commerce, Business, Banking or similar is an advantage
- Native English speaker or excellent level of written and spoken English is a must
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be tech savvy
- Strong written and verbal communications skills essential for this role
- Possess outstanding presentation skills, interpersonal skills and be self-reliant, independent and willing to work and grow with the team
- Confidence to speak and present product information in front of groups with ease
- Aptitude to work in a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 years’ experience in a customer relationship manager role or similar
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Referral bonus
- Internal cafeteria with barista, unlimited snacks, fruits, drinks
- Sports Benefit participation scheme
- Birthday leave
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
- 21 days of Annual Leave (reaching up to 30 days per year based on years’ service)
How to Apply
Apply to email@example.com with a full copy of your CV quoting “Merchant Relationship Agent”.
Furthermore, samples of your portfolio will be highly appreciated.
Right to Work
You must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
Employment is subject to a National Police check.