Back-Office Officer (4971)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61081 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices island wide, we are seeking to recruit a Back-Office Officer to join their team. The successful applicant will ideally hold a relevant academic background in Economics, Finance, Business or related field. Any previous, relevant professional experience will be considered an advantage, but full training will be provided and junior-level applicants are therefore encouraged to apply. Rotational shift-patterns apply for this position.
- Oversee of the daily execution of tasks relating to client deposits, client withdrawals, affiliate withdrawals, account opening/maintenance and closures.
- Authorization of client withdrawals based on the Company’s thresholds.
- Lead the risk assessment of all transactions related to deposits, withdrawals and credits, to identify potential fraud and other related issues, and take all necessary actions.
- Resolving internal and external queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Lead and ensure effective implementation of Know your Client (KYC) procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
- Preparation of various regulatory reports related to back-office.
- Proactively measure and improve operational processes.
- Identifying and enhancing internal procedures, systems, and controls.
- Communication with other internal departments and the Company’s partners.
- Provide high level of communication and support to the Company’s partners and white labels.
- Providing regular progress and management reporting, including KPI.
- Expected to take initiative, delegate effectively, and communicate clearly to meet the department’s goals.
- In addition to the above duties the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties.
- University degree in economics/finance/business or in a related field (preferable but not a must).
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- A high fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Good communication and monitoring skills.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organisational and analytical skills.
- Self-learner and highly motivated individual.
- Ability to work on a rotating shift pattern (5x per week).
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Corporate fund scheme.
- Discretionary bonus based on company's and personal performance.
- Discount benefit card.
- Yearly training budget.
- Training opportunities for growth and personal development.
- Up to 25 days holidays per year.