Customer Service Representative (6834)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61078 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an international, leading provider of storage solutions to the energy sector, we are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team based in Cyprus. Based conveniently between Larnaca and Limassol, our client is seeking a candidate who will be responsible for daily communication with external parties, including customers, agents, surveyors, customs and other stakeholders to ensure smooth cargo handling and/or cargo movement, as well as assisting with general operations. An academic background relating to Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or any other relevant field is desirable, and you will need to possess approximately 3+ years of proven experience in a relevant role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English are essential.
- Daily communication with customers and effectively handles orders in the company’s ERP System.
- Checking orders for accuracy and in accordance with customers’ contracts.
- Correctly processing of customers’ orders in the company’s ERP System.
- Understand customers’ requirements, accept customer orders or provide alternative logistic solution and translate these requirements into operational orders for smooth and timely execution.
- Consider the capabilities of the infrastructure and other ongoing cargo operations and/or maintenance.
- Meeting the customs requirements of the clients and to ensure the terminal is in line with customs legislations.
- Handling any other Customs matters and documentation as required.
- Assistance in developing daily operational schedule.
- Ability to discuss KPI’s and monitor operation performance for improvement.
- Proactive and organized daily activities and tasks.
- Communicating sensitive issues and complaints to the Customer Services Manager.
- Assistance in daily stock reports to customers and month-end inventory reconciliations.
- Process documentation for the correct order completion.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Propose ideas for improvements to the department.
- Promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and high standard of interaction with third parties as well as with internal stakeholders.
- The position also has on call duties every 3 weeks.
- University Degree preferably in Business, Engineering, Supply Chain Management or similar is desirable.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Customer Service role is a must.
- General experience in a related industry will be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages.
- Computer literate.
- Experience with CRM systems and practices.
- Excellent communication.
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Travel allowance.
- On-call allowance.
- Pension fund (5% employer’s contribution).
- Medical insurance.
- Competitive performance bonus.