Customer Support Representatives (Rotational Shifts) (6241)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61075 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a very well-established and expanding company operating in the Online Gaming & Gambling sectors, we are seeking to recruit a number of motivated and capable Customer Support Representatives (Shift-Rotations) to join their team based in Limassol. The successful applicants must possess outstanding communication skills with a native level of proficiency in one of the following languages: English, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese and/or Finnish. You must be willing and able to work on rotational shift-patterns that include 4 days on and 2 days off. No previous experience is necessary and full training will be provided.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will interact with customers and assist them with their enquiries. You will be representing the company and will therefore possess a vibrant and responsible character, as well as the capacity to work in shifts.
- Effectively communicating with customers in their designated language.
- A high emphasis on quality, with particular attention to detail and accuracy.
- Providing an outstanding client experience and resolving issues on first contact.
- Resolve product and service issues by clarifying customer complaints, determining the origin of is-sues, identifying and explaining the best course of action, and following up to assure resolution.
- Responding to client inquiries via Webchat, Email, and Phone in a timely and professional way.
- Escalating requests where needed.
- Thoroughly investigating player concerns.
- Promoting a “Safer Gaming” philosophy.
- Staying UpToDate on rules, processes, and licencing needs.
- Contributing to collective effort by achieving necessary results
- Go above and beyond when engaging customers
- Taking part in the Onboarding Programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in either English, Swedish, Danish, Portuguese and/or Finnish.
- Proven customer service experience is welcomed but not mandatory since the company provides comprehensive in-house training.
- Strong communication/public relations along with active listening skills required.
- Customer orientation and the ability to adapt and respond to diverse sorts of characters.
- Proficiency working on computers and touch typing are required.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Accountability and conscientiousness.
- Ability to work on rotational shift-patterns (4 days on 2 days off).
- Excellent work environment.
- Attractive salary package.
- Monthly incentive Bonus.
- Monetary vouchers on Birthdays and other special occasions.
- Possibilities to enroll in Company's pension plan.
- Exciting company activities including monthly lunches, corporate gatherings, an intercompany foot-ball team, competitions, and many other activities.
- A chance to advance professionally inside one of the world's largest iGaming organisations.