Risk Monitoring Officer (Shift-Patterns) (6158)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61055 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Investment Firm with offices across Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Risk Monitoring Officer to join their team based in either Limassol or Paphos. The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level in Finance /Mathematics / Economics/Statistics or a related field and possess strong mathematical and analytical skills. The ideal candidate should also be able and willing to work on rotational 24/5 shift patterns.Fluency in English (Verbal & Written) is a must.
- Monitor and ensure swift actions are being taken to manage a range of risks.
- Run daily risk checks and accordingly generate risk reports.
- Collate information to identify potential system faults and prevent abuse issues.
- Identify, examine, and report any suspicious activities related to the violation of the Terms and Conditions or the company.
- Keep up to date with market information and monitoring trends in financial markets.
- Use in-house tools and reports to analyse and evaluate the products offered and possible risk implications.
- Assess and monitor the Company’s exposure risk.
- Work with other departments to perform daily duties and to achieve common goals.
- BSc Degree in Finance/Mathematics/Economics/Statistics or other related fields.
- Good Mathematical and Analytical skills.
- Fluent in English language (Verbal & Written).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- A self-starter with the aptitude to quickly learn new products and services.
- A willingness to work shift patterns (Night Shifts Included) and weekends.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Quarterly bonuses based on personal performance.
- Corporate fund.
- Discretionary yearly bonus based on company's performance.
- Discount benefit card scheme.
- Training opportunities for growth and expansion of knowledge.