Junior Financial Risk Consultant (6380)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61054 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Group of Companies providing consultancy services within the Financial Services sector, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Financial Risk Consultant to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for providing advice, guidance and assistance to Investment Firms and other regulated entities on capital adequacy and risk management issues. You will hold a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from a reputable university in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Financial Risk Management or any other related discipline and any relevant work experience in a corporate environment and/or the financial services sector will be considered a significant advantage, although full training will be provided.
- Prepare regulatory report and financial returns (i.e. IFR Forms, MIFIDPRU Returns, ICARA process reports, Pillar III Disclosures, Annual Risk Management Reports, Resolution Plans, Recovery Plans etc.) for CySEC, FCA and other EU Regulators.
- Provide advice and solutions to Investment Firms, Funds, EMIs and other regulated entities on capital & liquidity adequacy and risk management issues.
- Work as part of an expert team, coordinate with other departments (e.g. legal & corporate, accounting & tax, internal audit, financial registration etc.) and develop strong working relationships.
- Communicate on behalf of Investment Firms, Funds and other regulated entities with the regulatory authority such as CySEC, FCA and other EU Regulators.
- Communicate with personnel and management of the client.
- Review and analyse new regulations and advise how these are impacting the clients’ compliance, business and capital planning.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree, from a reputable university, in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Financial Risk Management or any other related discipline.
- Knowledge of Excel/Word/PowerPoint (Microsoft Office) is a must.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with impact.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong analytical and interpretative skills.
- Any relevant work experience in a corporate environment or the financial services sector will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Basel Accords or IFR/IFPR frameworks is desirable, but not essential.
- Knowledge of the FX sector and the Funds (AIFs/AIFMs) operations will be considered an advantage.
- CySEC Certificate (Basic or Advanced) for the provision of investment services will be considered a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package including a 13th salary.
- Discretionary performance-based annual bonus.
- Provident fund upon successful completion of the probation period.
- One afternoon off and working from home.
- 23 days of annual leave.
- In-house and external training courses.