Product Manager (6922)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61052 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and expanding Electronic Money Institution, licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit a Product Manager to join their growing team based in Nicosia. The successful applicant will be tasked with managing our clients’ Paydentity Identity Verification and AML product, including its business model to achieve profitability across various onboarding models. We are seeking applicants who possess a minimum of 3+ years of proven product management experience, gained working in Identity Verification, AML or Financial Services, who also possess a sound understanding of the cards & payments industry.
- Managing the Paydentity Identity Verification and AML product, including business model to achieve profitability, across various onboarding models.
- Manage relationship with key vendors, stakeholders and clients.
- Keep abreast and maintain expert knowledge of Identity Verification regulations in key jurisdictions, including EEA, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Japan, Mexico, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Develop and manage via inhouse software teams the delivery of initiatives that support revenue growth or reduce expenses, including providing recommendations to ensure products are relevant and compelling for the target market.
- Conduct regular competitor reviews and manage projects to introduce new products or make changes to existing products.
- Manage relevant servicing communications to customers, primarily as related to projects, regulatory and product updates.
- Oversee activity across various channels in order to meet financial and business objectives.
- Acting as the liaison between Sales Directors and internal teams, to ensure smooth campaign execution and Partner involvement.
- Guaranteeing all promotional material represents the product range accurately, including providing final approval of all customer-facing communications and acting as the brand guardian across the business.
- Preparing roadmap for product extensions, upgrades and (new) territorial releases.
- Working in partnership with the internal product teams, to ensure that the product meets required KPIs for service and quality.
- Ensure Partners receives regular and timely reporting on service metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Legal (Compliance), Technology, Business or Marketing.
- 3-7 years’ experience in Product Management within the Identity Verification, AML or Financial Services industry.
- Good understanding of the cards & payments industry.
- Able to develop positive and collaborative relationships with colleagues, vendors and external partners.
- Approaching business problems from multiple perspectives, including comfort in proposing new and innovative solutions to address them.
- Adept at identifying and implementing opportunities for improving business performance and/or customer experience, while appropriately managing related risks.
- Accountable for own remit, and able to consistently operate at a high standard of quality and accuracy and within required timeframes to ensure outcomes are delivered.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills, including understanding of branding and execution of customer communications.
- Prior experience in managing relationship with external partners.