Cross Asset Execution Trader (6414)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61047 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a multi-billion-dollar single-family office operating from offices in Cyprus, London, Luxembourg, and New York with a long-history of successful investments in a wide-range of industries and sectors, we are seeking to recruit a Cross Asset Execution Trader to join their growing team based in Limassol. Reporting to the Head Trader, the successful applicant will primarily be responsible for the pricing and execution of cross assets transactions, mainly equity & equity derivatives structures on both the European and US markets. You will ideally hold an academic background relating to Finance and possess a minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience working for a reputable Investment Bank, Private Bank and/or Asset Management Firm. An advanced knowledge of Excel (VBA) and Bloomberg is essential for this role as well as the ability and willingness to work on shift-patterns to cover both the European and US financial markets. Our clients offers a highly attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate.
- Pricing and execution of cross assets transactions, mainly equity & equity derivatives structures, from European open till US market close.
- Request prices to counterparties.
- Discuss and negotiate transaction parameters.
- Instructions & monitoring of ongoing execution.
- Post trade processing: booking, monitoring of existing positions.
- Maintain a constant relationship with counterparties to maintain awareness on all the product range.
- Participate in internal investment meetings: sharing market sentiment and recent evolution.
- Contribute to the optimization of structuring process.
- Simulate the book’s exposure and associated risk management.
- Run dedicated analysis on arbitrage opportunities or market distortions.
- Master’s degree (preferably in finance).
- 4+ years of experience in a Front-Office position within a reputable Investment/Private bank or an asset/wealth management company.
- Strong knowledge of equity derivatives.
- Awareness of different asset classes and execution techniques.
- Advanced use of Excel (VBA a plus) and Bloomberg (will be tested during the selection process).
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical investments, trading and risk related issues.
- Agile, humble, detail oriented and reliable are the key to fit into the structure.
- Able to fit seamlessly into an international team of senior people all focused on delivering work of exceptional quality to their principals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- English is a must.
- Willingness to work on shift, covering European and/or US markets.