AML & Compliance Officer (6983)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61045 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an expanding Group of Companies with diverse business interests, including the Online Gaming sector, we are seeking to recruit an AML & Compliance Officer to join their growing team based in Larnaca. The successful applicant will ideally be educated to degree level in Law, Finance, Economics or another relevant field and will need to possess 2+ years of relevant professional experience, ideally gained working in either the Online Gaming Forex and/or Fintech sectors. You will need to possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English and hold a relevant industry certification from CySEC or another well-respected regulatory body.
- Become registered with the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and FIAU as AML (MLRO) & Compliance Officer of the regulated company.
- Handling all correspondence with MGA/FIAU and other authorities.
- Ensuring that the Company/Group is up to date with regulatory requirements and guidelines (including AML-related matters) and updating company/group procedures and policies where necessary to ensure continued compliance.
- Overseeing the onboarding of clients, ensuring proper monitoring of client transactions and activities and handling client complaints.
- Assisting in monitoring company’s marketing commitments with respective regulations.
- Be part of the AML & Compliance Team.
- Conducting training and providing advice/ guidance regarding compliance and AML related matters to the company/group and its staff members.
- Reporting directly to the Director of the company.
- Any other related tasks.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Law, Economics, Finance or a related field.
- Approximately 2+ years of relevant experience is essential.
- Experience working in either the Online Gaming, Forex and/or Fintech sectors is highly desirable.
- Relevant qualifications/certifications such as the CySEC AML certificate is a must.
- Experience dealing with regulators will be considered an advantage.
- Diligent, responsible, and reliable person.
- Attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Ability to create relevant procedures and processes.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language (written & spoken).
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience.
- 23 days paid annual leave.
- Private medical insurance.
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A collaborative, healthy workplace environment.