Client Accountant (All Levels) (7122)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR61017 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a boutique provider of Audit, Accounting & Tax related service to a diverse portfolio of clients, we are seeking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their growing team based in Paphos. Working as part of an established Finance Team, the successful applicant will handle a variety of accounting and finance related tasks for the Company and its clients, including bookkeeping procedures, as well as preparing and submitting VAT & VIES forms. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Accounting, Finance, Economics or a related field, and any professional accounting qualifications/certifications are considered advantageous, but not essential. Our client is seeking applicants with relevant experience, ideally gained within an accounting firm, legal firm or related service provider although recent graduates are encouraged to apply, and full training will be provided. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English are essential. Our client offers highly attractive working hours from 08:00am to 16:00pm daily.
- Bookkeeping procedures of the accounting records of the company’s clients.
- Updating accounting records of the clients (Companies and Individuals).
- Preparation and submission of the VAT & VIES forms of the company’s clients.
- Preparing Financial Statements using the Caseware software.
- Handling of monthly social insurance payments.
- Preparing and submitting the HE32 Annual Returns to the Registrar of Companies.
- Liaising with clients on various business issues.
- Completing AML questionnaires, based on our guidelines and AML program.
- An academic background relating to Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar is desirable.
- Holders of a relevant professional accounting qualification/certification or those working towards one are encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience working as a client accountant is essential, ideally within an accounting firm, legal firm or related service provider.
- Advanced computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office including Excel.
- Knowledge of the accounting software Caseware will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek & English language.
- High level of analytical skills and professional communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong organizational skills, well-organised and attentive to detail.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.