This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#TH60831 Type: Full time
Thanos Hotels & Resorts are currently seeking to recruit a Houseman for Annabelle Hotel.
Responsible to perform various tasks to maintain guestrooms, working areas, and the hotel’s premises in general in a clean and orderly manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help with the heavy lifting of furniture, equipment in the rooms and other areas
- Assist chambermaids with the placing of extra beds and other furniture in the rooms
- Day to day cleaning, laundry, window cleaning and floors
- Day to day cleaning of hotel public areas and any other areas assigned by Supervisors
- Clean carpets and upholstered furniture
- Wash walls and ceilings, moves furniture and turns mattresses
- Remove trash collected by chambermaids
- Collect soiled linen for laundering
- Respond at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other colleagues
- Adhere to Hotel’s standards, policies and procedures and to have a complete understanding of the policies; including Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Ensure that duties are carried in an honest and ethical way by abiding the Hotels’ rules and regulations and the Cyprus Law
- Perform any other relevant duties assigned by the Executive Housekeeper
- Minimum 2-3 years of proven experience in a similar position at a 5* Hotel
- Degree or hospitality related qualification will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope under pressure
- Commitment to learning & self-development
- Promotes cooperation & commitment within a team
- Inspiring and motivating others while being caring and understanding
- Excellent interpersonal skills in handling staff relations and/or guest complaints.
- An attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience
- Career Progression
- Staff training & induction programmes
- High profile hospitality company of 5* luxury Hotels
- Great work-life balance
- Free meals
If you are interested in joining Thanos Hotels & Resorts, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+357) 26885411 for more info.
Due to work permit restrictions, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in Cyprus