PwC - Know Your Client (KYC) Specialists, Central Compliance Services
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL60814 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
Join PwC Cyprus’s centralised Compliance Services team, where a group of specialists with diverse backgrounds and qualifications come together to take charge of Know-Your Customer (KYC) procedures, in line with the ICPAC AML Directive and internal policies of PwC Cyprus.
- Communicate with clients and collect Know-Your-Client (KYC) data
- Communicate and liaise internally with the client responsible personnel and resolve KYC related issues
- Upload the KYC data on the software solutions employed by PwC Cyprus and keep client profiles up to date
- Carry out background screenings and searches for adverse media coverage on clients using the relevant international databases used by PwC Cyprus
- Monitor the screening and media results and keep updated the relevant profiles of clients
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from client facing personnel for background screenings on potential or existing clients
- Monitor the deadlines for the required client retention review periods and initiate the required procedures per the PwC Cyprus policies
What we are looking for
- A University Degree in any discipline
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Ability to deliver results in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Summer 4-day working schedule (July/August)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality