PwC - Risk & Regulatory Consultants (Up to Manager), Advisory
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL60809 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
A career in the Risk, Compliance & Regulation department within Advisory, will provide you with the opportunity to be part of a high calibre and dynamic team of risk and regulatory specialists providing a variety of tailor-made solutions to our clients to support their efforts in meeting regulatory expectations while maintaining a profitable and healthy business.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Advisory team as Risk & Regulatory Consultants. The main responsibilities of successful candidates include being part of the financial services-focused team delivering a variety of tailor-made solutions to our clients to support their efforts in complying with the applicable regulatory requirements of the Central Bank of Cyprus, European Central Bank, European Banking Authority, Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, etc.
The successful candidates will participate in the delivery of projects in areas such as risk management, capital and liquidity, recovery and resolution planning, governance and controls, ESG, regulatory compliance.
What we are looking for
- Up to 6 years of experience in a banking institution or a consulting firm, with exposure in the areas of risk management, capital adequacy and regulatory compliance. Candidates with solid experience in auditing financial services institutions will also be considered
- University degree in areas such as Risk, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Law
- Holder of a Professional Qualification: ACA / ACCA / CFA and / or CAMS would be considered as an advantage
- Highly motivated individual who can work in a fast paced dynamic environment, with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results
- Curious and innovative mindset easily adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to lead teams and coach more junior team members
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate in a clear and effective manner
- Strong organisational and reporting skills
- Computer literate (MS Office, G-suite)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Summer 4-day working schedule (July/August)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your so-far academic transcript, indicating clearly your grades per subject, along with your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality