PwC - Software Developer, Technology Consulting, Advisory
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL60808 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
A career in Technology Consulting will provide you with the opportunity to be at the forefront of new initiatives and explore emerging technologies and trends. Technology is at the heart of every business and a key driver and enabler of change and business transformation. In Technology Consulting we deliver the technological solutions organizations need to remain relevant and grow.
- Be an active member of the team for building enterprise or consumer products that scale
- Applying full stack development and using continuous integration tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Designing and developing E2E cross-platform solutions orchestrated by SOA or microservices architecture across distributed enterprise cloud architecture ready for scalability and performance
- Creating technical design documentation, assisting in project planning, and leading staff in the development of complex systems
- Participating in solutions architecture and design
- Participating in business analysis, promptly responding to software issues and providing user’s support
- Working in an agile team environment
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience in Software Development with strong exposure in all layers of development (full-stack) and backend experience, preferably in C#
- University degree in Computer science or in a related field
- Experience in
- RDBMS (like MS SQL Server) and T-SQL.
- MVC/Web API.
- Azure DevOps or GitHub.
- Knowledge of SPA frameworks e.g. Angular, React, etc. will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of developing models using .NET/.NET Core Entity Framework with code first approach or database first approach
- Knowledge of and experience with UI/UX best practices
- Understanding of design patterns and software architecture
- Holder of Professional certifications in Software Development related fields will be considered an advantage
- Enthusiastic, proactive and results oriented
- Curious and innovative mindset easily adaptable to new challenges
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident, articulate and able to communicate in a clear and effective manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Summer 4-day working schedule (July/August)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality