PwC - Financial Services Advisors, Deals
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL60806 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
Deals offers complete and effective solutions, advice and support, industry and market knowledge, from initiation through to deal completion.
This opportunity involves being part of the leading corporate finance and transaction advisory team of PwC Cyprus, providing you with the opportunity to work together with high calibre and experienced corporate finance professionals with a range of professional backgrounds.
You will work on banking deals engagements involving:
- Valuations of loan portfolios, as well as banking institutions as a whole
- Buy and sell side due diligence work on loan portfolios, as well as banking institutions as a whole
- Other buy and sell side support in the context of transactions in the banking sector, including loan portfolio underwriting
- Preparation of business and restructuring plans of banking institutions
- Analysis and interpretation of sector data, including market studies
- Participate in business development initiatives, including proposal preparations to clients
- Provide guidance and support to more junior team members
What we are looking for
- 3-6 years of experience in a banking transaction advisory position, or similar
- Degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) in the areas of Banking, Finance, Accounting or related fields. Professional qualifications such as the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), ICAEW Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA) and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) will be considered an advantage
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Versatility and ability to multitask
- Dynamic with an ability to take initiative, solve problems and deliver results
- Computer literacy
- Fluency in Greek and English
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Summer 4-day working schedule (July/August)
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality