PwC - Information Security Auditors, Audit & Assurance
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL60805 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
A career in our Risk Assurance - Digital Trust team will provide you with the opportunity to support our clients by addressing IT risks as well as broader organisation-wide business risks. You will be part of a team of high calibre and talented practitioners who possess the necessary business and technical skills enabling them to deliver assessments in the areas of IT Governance (COBIT, ISO 27001, ITIL, NIST), Third Party Assurance control reporting (SOC 1 / SOC 2 and ISAE 3000 / 3402), IT Regulatory compliance (EBA, ESMA, EIOPA, etc), IT Risk assessments and IT Audits as part of external financial and internal audit engagements.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist in the planning and execution of Information Security Audit projects as part of Internal Audits and External Financial Audits in a variety of industries
- Participate in the evaluation of Information Security controls (e.g. identify and assess IT risks and controls)
- Understand various business operations / processes and the impact that IT security controls have on them and recommend possible actions to address IT risks.
- Attend client meetings.
- Evaluate supporting evidence and information provided by clients and apply critical thinking in order to reach to final conclusions
- Participate in the preparation of projects’ deliverables and presentations
What we are looking for
- University degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Information Security/MIS or other related field
- Non or up to 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of IT internal control frameworks, professional standards and leading practices (e.g. COBiT, ISO 27001, ITIL, NIST)
- CISA Certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Willingness to become CISA certified within the first year of employment, if not certified
- Energetic, positive and team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Greek.
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Summer 4-day working schedule (July/August)
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality