PwC - ACCA Students, Nicosia & Limassol
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#PL60804 Type: Full time
At PwC you can make the widest use of your skills and experience in a modern, creative and challenging work environment with great development prospects. Our aim is to hire people of high calibre, who are looking for challenging careers, and will bring new insights and perspectives, living the high standards and values of PwC: act with integrity, care, make a difference, reimagine the possible and work together.
About the role
Join one of our Lines of Service as an ACCA student and start your career with one of the world’s leading professional services firms. Being an ACCA student means that you will be responsible to finance your own ACCA studies and as a result you will have a great flexibility in terms of your ACCA exams.
What we are looking for
- Academic Background:
- Be an undergraduate University student or a holder of a University degree in any field of study
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Greek and/or Russian will be considered an advantage
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Commercially aware
- A competitive remuneration package
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund
- Medical Insurance (optional)
- Life Insurance
- FlexMenu (such as FlexDay, FlexWeek, FlexPlace and many more)
- Friday afternoon off
- Summer 4-day working schedule (July/August)
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking
For more information and applications please follow the link below:
Please note that in order for your application to be processed, you need to upload your so-far academic transcript, indicating clearly your grades per subject, along with your CV in the section “My Experience” of the application form.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality