IT Support Specialist (6718)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR60772 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, one of Cyprus’ most well-known and respected Financial Services Consultancy Groups, we are seeking to recruit an IT Support Specialist to join their growing team based in Nicosia. Reporting to the Head of Information Technology, the successful applicant will primarily be responsible for providing technical support to users, assisting with both hardware and software related issues. You will ideally be educated to degree level in Computer Science, Information Technology or another related field and must possess a minimum of 1+ year of previous experience working in a similar role. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of all hardware and electronic equipment of the company and its clients.
- Providing technical support to end users.
- Installing and configuring hardware operating systems and applications.
- Performing regular maintenance procedures for all hardware.
- Performing routine tests on all operating and communication systems to always ensure their smooth operation.
- Ensuring backups of systems are performed as scheduled.
- Ensure all hardware is updated with latest security software.
- University degree in Computer Science or in any other related field.
- Any Technical Certifications will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of Windows OS.
- Knowledge and experience in Active Directory.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking and handling multiple priorities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge and experience of WordPress will be considered an advantage.
- Competitive remuneration package including a 13th salary.
- Discretionary performance-based annual bonus.
- Provident fund upon successful completion of the probation period.
- One afternoon off and working from home.
- 23 days of annual leave.
- In-house and external training courses.