Onboarding Specialist (6605)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR60760 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an International Electronic Money Institution (EMI) with expanding operations in Cyprus, we are seeking to recruit an Onboarding Specialist to join their growing team based in Limassol. The successful applicant will primarily be responsible for performing due diligence checks for new customers, making sure that they meet all regulatory requirements before being onboarded. You will need to possess approximately 2+ years of previous experience in a relevant role, ideally working for either an EMI or PSP, with practical knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering requirements including Money Laundering Regulations. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Perform due diligence checks for our new customers, making sure that they meet all regulatory requirements.
- Using this intelligence to detect individuals and groups of customers which are potentially engaged in money laundering.
- Conducting and documenting targeted and thorough investigations into our customers and the activity seen on their bank accounts.
- Gathering information from publicly available resources, the customer, their relationship manager, and internal systems.
- Examining client information and documentation, making sure that they're adequate and appropriate.
- Performing checks on the information the client provides as well as assessing political exposure, adverse media, and sanctions connections.
- Managing and prioritising your workload and working with the wider Ops and Product team to continuously improve and identify process inefficiencies.
- Contributing to the delivery of tactical and strategic improvements to the way we work, including supporting as a subject matter expert on projects and change initiatives.
- Approximately 2+ years of experience of working in a Transaction Monitoring role.
- Working experience within a Payments Industry/Electronic Money Institution mainly within an EMIs or PSPs working with high-risk verticals and jurisdictions.
- Experience in an AML/Anti Financial Crime related role in Proficient, practical knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering requirements including Money Laundering Regulations.
- Hands-on approach with the ability to manage own caseload taking full responsibility for the entire investigation process from start to finish.
- A self-starter and problem-solver who is creative, can hit the ground running and is hungry to contribute to the group's success story, who can think strategically as well as at a detailed, implementation level.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Organised with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated/positive attitude.