Russian-Speaking Corporate Administrator (6079)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR60754 Type: Full time
Careerfinders, on behalf of our client, an International provider of Corporate & Business Consulting services, we are seeking to recruit a Russian-Speaking Corporate Administrator to join their expanding team based in Limassol. The successful applicant should possess at least 1 year of relevant Corporate Administration experience gained from either a Group of Companies, Law Firm and/or Fiduciary/Corporate Services provider and must possess previous demonstrable working with local/foreign banks. Fluency in both Russian & English are essential and any knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Preparation of applications to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies.
- Ensure that all necessary changes that need to be made with the applicable corporate authorities and/or agents and any applicable corporate reporting obligations are made appropriately and on time.
- Ensure proper record keeping of company’s files and maintaining the filing system of the department duly organized.
- Communicating with the Government authorities.
- Manage KYC/ Compliance matters.
- Opening of bank accounts when necessary and communication with all banks.
- Assisting clients with Bank transfers/transactions.
- 1+ year of relevant Corporate Administration experience in Cyprus.
- Experience working with both local and international banks.
- Confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Fluency in Russian & English are essential; knowledge of the Greek language will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.