Homeware & Lingerie Buyer - Ermes Group (Nicosia)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#ED60701 Type: Full time
ERMES GROUP – Homeware & Lingerie Buyer - Nicosia
Are you passionate about fashion, home interior design and have flair in style? Are you a great communicator with strong analytical skills? Then, you are a perfect match!
The Ermes Group, the largest and most diversified retail organization in Cyprus, member of the CTC Group, seeks to recruit a Homeware & LingerieBuyerbased in Nicosia.
You will join our dynamic Buying & Merchandising team and you will be responsible for:
- Range selections / allocations planning from brand level to department level down to category and subcategory etc.
- Managing sales and stock, orders and deliveries, promotions, and markdowns to maximize profit and minimize terminal stock.
- Preparing, monitoring, and reviewing departmental analysis in line with company and brand strategic requirements.
- Placing orders through initiating range selection, managing availability from supplier to stores and monitoring status of orders and deliveries, as well as identifying any replenishment needs based on performance.
- Undertaking marketing communication initiatives, preparing brand specific trading calendars and promotional stance.
- Maintaining excellent relations with stores through regular visits. Close cooperation with stores personnel in order to transfer product knowledge and assist in visual merchandising.
- Establishing excellent communication with international and local suppliers, as well as effectively negotiating with partners and suppliers.
- Acquiring and maintaining excellent knowledge of the local market competition.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Fashion Buying & Merchandising, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics etc).
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a retail purchasing department, preferably fashion or homeware related.
- Experience in Buying & Merchandising, Planning, Inventory and Markdown management will be considered an advantage.
- Strong numerical and excellent analytical skills.
- Very good knowledge of Excel. Ability to handle large arrays of figures using Excel 2010.
- Passion for fashion and style, enthusiasm, and positive energy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages.
- Ability to manage, coach, educate and motivate staff.
- Customer focused and team oriented.
- Commercial awareness and ability to plan, organize and solve problems.
What we offer:
The Company offers an attractive package, depending on qualifications and experience, benefits, continuous training, and professional experience in a dynamic and pleasant working environment.
As part of our commitment to the protection of your personal data, please submit your CV through www.ctcgroup.com/careers by the 2nd December 2023. We will only contact you if you have been selected as a potential candidate for this position.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality