Office Administrator (7091)
This job post is expired. You can search for other jobs here at www.carierista.com.
#CR60559 Type: Full time
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a boutique provider of Legal Services to a diverse portfolio of clients, we are seeking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their growing team based in Limassol. Reporting to the Partners of the Firm, the successful applicant will play a key role in the smooth running of the office from an administrative perspective. Our client is seeking applicants who ideally hold an academic background relating to Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or similar, who possess proven experience in a similar role, although full training will be provided. Outstanding organisational and administration skills are essential, as well as fluency in both verbal and written Greek and English. Our client offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience, along with a performance related bonus.
- Typing and formatting of legal documents in both Greek and English.
- Maintenance of the office’s filing system, both in hard copy format and electronic.
- Office support work, including attendance at the court registry, land registry or any other public authorities, banks, service providers, courier or postal services as required.
- Handling the petty cash.
- Any other administrative duties as assigned by Management.
- University Degree or Diploma relating to Business Administration or Secretarial Studies is desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience in an administration focused position is essential.
- Any previous experience working for a Law Firm or Service Provider is desirable, although full training will be provided.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in oral and written Greek and English.
- Highly organised with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism.